Just a few of the patterns and collections that can be found from around my small flat.
- Vintage collection of ceramic cats who live on my living room bookshelf.
- A few bits of Hmong embroidery picked up from Thailand and Vietnam. I think pink and orange is a strong theme here.
- Some old notebooks. Maybe its time to say goodbye?
- Just a few vintage tins. Containing buttons, paints, coins, old cables and teabags!
- My favourite tin.
- 1970s patchwork throw bought from Ebay for a bargain.
- Our camouflage print sofa with West African wax print and Designers Guild cushions.
- Still in love with our vintage handprinted wallpaper which we have up on a wall in our bedroom.
- Brightly coloured Kantha throw.
- New bedroom rug.
- Kantha style cushions
- Our in your face living room rug (the cat loves it)